The Happy Slave

This is my surrender to the Powers that Be, who wish we all were just happy little slaves, tooling along without a care in the world, doing what our better-educated masters tell us to do, not daring to step out of line. I'm so bad at surrender...

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, United States

I'm an old-fashioned Get-out-of-my-face-atarian. So long as the gubmint left me alone, I had no problems with it. Gubmint wants to run my life, so I'm doing something about it. (Not just blogging, either.)

Friday, September 30, 2005

The most pathetic of all possible losers.

I have figured out what constitutes the most pathetic of all possible losers. This sort of waste of DNA goes beyond the most vomit-sodden wino and even ranks below network news anchors and ambulance-chasing attorneys on the scumbag scale. I refer to that lowest of the low, the "geographic troll". A geographic troll has moved away from some locale or another, but is still so obsessed with cult-like hatred for his or her previous home that said troll haunts message boards of newspapers, TV stations, or other things attached to the old locale. Why does the geographic troll do this? The geographic troll does this specifically to badmouth the old home. I have tried, more than once, to imagine anything more pathetic and laughable, but I've yet to figure out anything that could be sadder. What could be worse than to not only hate a previous home but to obsess on it to the level wherein one feels the need to tell everyone still living there how horrible it and they all are?