The Happy Slave

This is my surrender to the Powers that Be, who wish we all were just happy little slaves, tooling along without a care in the world, doing what our better-educated masters tell us to do, not daring to step out of line. I'm so bad at surrender...

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, United States

I'm an old-fashioned Get-out-of-my-face-atarian. So long as the gubmint left me alone, I had no problems with it. Gubmint wants to run my life, so I'm doing something about it. (Not just blogging, either.)

Monday, January 30, 2006

Democrat = Republican = LOONIES!

I tend to like to actually add commentary to a link that I post, but this one just about speaks for itself. It turns out that conservatives and liberals are completely and thoroughly irrational. There's no surprise to me on that one. No doubt this will get no more mention in the press, especially since it repudiated a deeply-cherished bigotry of the left. (Other studies have long since repudiated many bigotries of the right.)