The Happy Slave

This is my surrender to the Powers that Be, who wish we all were just happy little slaves, tooling along without a care in the world, doing what our better-educated masters tell us to do, not daring to step out of line. I'm so bad at surrender...

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, United States

I'm an old-fashioned Get-out-of-my-face-atarian. So long as the gubmint left me alone, I had no problems with it. Gubmint wants to run my life, so I'm doing something about it. (Not just blogging, either.)

Friday, February 03, 2006

More Muhammedy goodness!

Somebody's got a good site over the whole Muhammed cartoon kerfuffle. Y'know, I used to be ashamed of some of my fellow rednecks, then I learned more about the rest of the world. Today, all rednecks can hold their heads up high for their cosmopolitan attitudes and sophisticated enlightenment by comparison.