The Happy Slave

This is my surrender to the Powers that Be, who wish we all were just happy little slaves, tooling along without a care in the world, doing what our better-educated masters tell us to do, not daring to step out of line. I'm so bad at surrender...

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, United States

I'm an old-fashioned Get-out-of-my-face-atarian. So long as the gubmint left me alone, I had no problems with it. Gubmint wants to run my life, so I'm doing something about it. (Not just blogging, either.)

Saturday, May 27, 2006

They are simply not human.

Okay, this pretty much proves it. There are people out there who simply do not deserve to be treated like human beings. Anybody who can wave around that "religion of peace" crap with a straight face these days is, at very best, in serious need of psychiatric medication. When was the last time Christian fundamentalists shot somebody for wearing a pair of shorts? Where are the "peaceful" Muslims who have volunteered to hunt their own animals down like the pigs they are? We're not dealing with competent human beings. These people simply cannot be treated as if they are adults.