The Happy Slave

This is my surrender to the Powers that Be, who wish we all were just happy little slaves, tooling along without a care in the world, doing what our better-educated masters tell us to do, not daring to step out of line. I'm so bad at surrender...

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, United States

I'm an old-fashioned Get-out-of-my-face-atarian. So long as the gubmint left me alone, I had no problems with it. Gubmint wants to run my life, so I'm doing something about it. (Not just blogging, either.)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Democrat == Fascist

Democrats are fascists. Want proof? Here's some proof: Big-time Democrat Alderman of Chicago wants to ban french fries throughout the city. Democrats are fascists, nothing but a bunch of goose-stepping fascists. They need to stop lying about it and admit that they only reason they hate George W. Bush is that he's just being more successful at it than they are.